Ex Beaver news...

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Lord Elpus, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Charlie Moone has apparently signed for Bognor.

2. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Bet he is over the moon. Good luck Charlie at Bognor.

3. tony

tony Member

Interesting move for Charlie with Bognor clear at the top of the Ryman Premier. Another hot shot Bougiel from Worthing has gone to FGR.

4. Ks have Shaun McAuley on loan from Oxford.

5. Charlie has left Bognor and is having a break from football for the rest of this season.

6. All change for Charlie, has signed for Leatherhead! Plays today against Ks.

7. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

We should re-sign him for next season...

MK

8. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Much as I like Charlie, good player and nice guy, I think his time may have come and gone. Having said that, surrounded by better players like Kiernan and Culley etc...actually there's a thought.

9. Adam

Adam Member

If we were to play 2 up front then I'd have nothing against Charlie returning. However if we play 1 up front as we have a lot then i don't see us being a fit for Charlie.

10. Seb Brown was on the bench for Sutton last night.

11. Mawgan

Mawgan Member

Jamal and Nicke are stars of the Pompey U23's. Both scored in the 2-0 win over Colchester in the Quarter Final of the U23's Premier League Cup. Nicke is the top scorer in the competition with 5 goals from 5; Jamal has 4.
    If you want to see a Goal of the season watch Jamal's goal for Pompey Reserves vs Colchester on Youtube !!! Nicke's goal wasn't bad either.
    What an amazing pair of Dowse's lads.

12. Brit

Brit Member

Jamal Lowe scores for Portsmouth 1st today

13. SteveM

SteveM Member

Get in Jamal -- see you on Goal Rush later!

14. Brit

Brit Member

Goal rush shows Jamal's goal from a very narrow angle, scored almost from the bye line.

15. TW3Beaver

TW3Beaver Member

Marvin Bartley currently in action for Hibs against Aberdeen in the Scottish Cup Semi Final.

16. SteveM

SteveM Member

Jamal up to his old tricks as Portsmouth smash Cheltenham and claim the League Two title -- Goal Rush again tonight!

17. Wesley Fonguck and both the Taylor brothers played today for Barnet.

18. Mawgan

Mawgan Member

Amazing for Jamal (and Nicke) both on the subs bench for Pompey initially.
    Jamal comes on after an hour and scores the fourth of their six goals to help them to be Div 2 champions in front of 18,000 fans. Jamal is very personable and seems to be one of the players that the Pompey press officer likes to interview. Just seen Jamal on 'Pompey player' describing his amazing last two months, from "playing in front of 200? at Hampton and Richmond to 18,000 at Pompey" and he also mentioned our success in being in the playoffs too.
    What a great pair of lads, full of energy on the pitch and their natural exuberence shines through when interviewed, especially Jamal. Congrats to Pompey Paul too !!! Nice feeling after all the problem years (post-Rednapp) !
    Amazing scenes at the Pompey championship celebrations with Nicke and Jamal getting their winners medals on stage (again) and joining in the celebrations as 'Real' Full-time Professionals at Portsmouth FC, with some of the 'stolen' ex-Spireites, Paul Cook, Leam Richardson, Gary Roberts and Drew Talbot. Great scenes!

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  19. Lord Elpus

Lord Elpus Member

Apparently Mark Smith has just signed up for another season of warming the bench at Aldershot. Shame. I don't understand some players...surely it's better to be in the shop window?

20. A little early to let everyone know your team selections for August, Mr Waddock!

I feel you're being a little harsh, LE. Only 1 keeper can play at a time, and I'm sure if Aldershot came in for Billy Bishop (similar age, I believe) to go full time, with the extra specific keeper training, during the week that entails, we'd all be saying he'd be mad not to take it!

It's Gary Waddock's job to make sure Mark Smith is happy, he seems to have done that. It's not our job to Judge whether that is a right or wrong choice (I bet even Mark Smith doesn't know the answer to that yet!)

Get in Smudge, hope it works out.

But if it doesn't come home Smithy!