Club masks

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by tracey, Jul 13, 2020.

1. tracey

tracey Member

BEAVERS MASKS

This week the club, in collaboration with Moving Forward Sports, are releasing our very own Hampton face masks to help keep the fanbase and local community safe (and stylish) as lockdown eases.

'Home' and 'Away' colours are available for purchase, in red/blue or white/black respectively. The product costs £5 individually, £9 for both the home and away version, or £16 for four masks.

This is payable by cash on delivery (which is free within a local 3 mile radius) or via BACS, of which bank details will be provided upon ordering.

£1 P&P for those not within the free delivery radius

Whilst not being medical masks, this product is easily washable to ensure they keep fresh and clean.

To pre-order this item, please contact us on enquiries@hamptonfc.net, with deliveries beginning at the start of next week.

upload_2020-7-13_22-12-51.
    upload_2020-7-13_22-13-16.

2. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Ordered ours!

3. Can they be collected, assuming all distance requirements etc are made?

Hampton mad likes this.
  4. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Have asked Tracey on your behalf.

Hampton mad likes this.
  5. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Can we collect from the ground please

6. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

If I read correctly goods can be delivered to your house payment (no postage involved) is by cash on delivery if you live within three miles of Beveree

MK

7. Mucky knees

Mucky knees Member

If I read correctly goods can be delivered to your house payment (no postage involved) is by cash on delivery if you live within three miles of Beveree

MK

8. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

Hi Tracey. Can we collect mask from ground please.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
  9. nigelandliss

nigelandliss Member

Due to the overwhelming response for the masks and special programmes it will take us a few days to respond to everyone's emails.

Deliveries will start by the end of next week.

Due to the demand we have just confirmed a second order so nobody is disappointed.

Thank you for bearing with us and for the amazing support

Tracey and Melissa

10. Have e mailed my order for masks and program ,not sure if it went through!

11. Hampton mad

Hampton mad Member

If i wear a mask you definitely won't know who i am MK.

12. Big Rich

Big Rich Member

Face coverings are mandatory in the club car now.

Hampton mad likes this.
  13. Weren’t they always???

Big Rich likes this.
  14. Big Rich

Big Rich Member

Only so HM couldn’t be recognised when leaving early after a heavy defeat.

Hampton mad likes this.