Season Tickets Reminder

Discussion in 'Hampton and Richmond Borough FC Unofficial Forum' started by Les 1949, May 31, 2019.

1. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Just a quick reminder that the Early Bird Offer is available, on line, from midnight tonight.

The Box Office will be open Tuesday and Thursday next week for you, to either buy or collect your season tickets, and also Tuesday and Thursday for the following two weeks.

We will also be at Hampton Carnival, on Nursery Green (near Little Sainsburys) on Saturday 8th June.

Your season ticket will be valid for all the preseason friendlies, but keep an eye on the website as they are, as always subject to change and cancellation.

2. TW2-Beaver

TW2-Beaver Member

Thanks. What time is the box office open until?

3. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

6pm to 8pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays

4. Appears to be £210 for adult early bird unless I am reading that wrong . What is the tardy bird normal price ?

5. Adam

Adam Member

Yeah earlier,April, email communication from Lesley by email had early bird at £185 and full price at £210.

I guess things may have changed if we have a funding gap even with the reduced budget.

6. Richard

Richard Member

Nothing showing on the ticket link this morning.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

7. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Glitch will be sorted shortly, prices shown are not early bird. See other post 're seasons no change for prices.

8. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

No change just a glitch!

9. Richard

Richard Member

Thanks Les

10. Last edited: Jun 20, 2019 at 9:03 AM
  11. Adam

Adam Member

A nice away day but ridiculous pricing for this level. I won’t be going to that game, unless it’s at the end of the season and we need a result.

For comparison a terrace ticket at Wimbledon is £17 or £20 for a league 3 above.

12. tony

tony Member

Crumbs £20 for an FA cup game. Let’s hope we don’t draw them away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Adam

Adam Member

I think that’s only from 1st round proper. Great team talk to anyone that plays them in the Qualifying rounds. “This lot have already posted their prices for the 1st round”

14. There is a strategy here.
    By announcing these price rises they may be able to encourage fans to invest in a season ticket which will now be at a better discount and this will allow them funds up front.
    In addition, visiting fans and those not wishing to pay on the day will pay the extra. In very simple terms, using our prices against theirs, if say 200 full pay the extra £5 then that’s £1k extra or best part of £20k per annam towards their budget mostly paid for by visiting fans.

15. Les 1949

Les 1949 Member

Me neither!